top of page
Learn, join in or try something new.
- Wednesdays 9am-11amWednesdays 9am-11am
- Mondays 9.30AM - 2.30PMMondays 9.30AM - 2.30PMMondays 9.30AM - 2.30PMOccasional Childcare provides the opportunity for your child to spend valuable play time with children, giving you time for your own activities. It runs every Monday from 9.30am to 2.30pm. Available for full-term enrolment or casual attendance. Our service is suitable for ages 6 months to 5 years
- 2nd Friday of the month, 8-9PM2nd Friday of the month, 8-9PM
- Mondays 9.30-10am or Wednesdays 10-11.30amMondays 9.30-10am or Wednesdays 10-11.30am
- 1st & 3rd Monday of the month 10am1st & 3rd Monday of the month 10am
- 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month 9.30-11am2nd & 4th Thursday of the month 9.30-11am
- Monday evenings, once a monthMonday evenings, once a monthMonday evenings, once a monthLocals gather to appreciate the night sky in the good company of the Night Sky Appreciation Society. The society will investigate the heavens each month with telescopes and binoculars. Starts with a general discussion in the hall, then off to the Beehive! Meet at Maldon Neighbourhood Centre.
- Wednesdays 10am - 11.30amWednesdays 10am - 11.30amWednesdays 10am - 11.30amRun by local volunteers, Maldon’s Young at Heart Playgroup is open to all parents, grandparents and caregivers, their babies, toddlers and preschool children - from Maldon and beyond. Have fun, relax and build friendships! Have a cup of tea while your children play in a safe space.
- Tuesday morningsTuesday mornings
- Friday morningsFriday mornings
- Tuesday afternoonsTuesday afternoons
- Friday afternoonsFriday afternoons
bottom of page